Now during your stay in the Dominican Republic, you can enjoy a great swim with dolphins at Punta Cana. You’ve seen the photos and videos; perhaps you’ve even seen dolphins in aquariums or happily swimming on the water surface. What the Dolphin Swim Adventure invites you to do as you immerse yourself underwater is to take a... More
Now during your stay in the Dominican Republic, you can enjoy a great swim with dolphins at Punta Cana.
You’ve seen the photos and videos; perhaps you’ve even seen dolphins in aquariums or happily swimming on the water surface. What the Dolphin Swim Adventure invites you to do as you immerse yourself underwater is to take a closer look at the marine animals.
You can enjoy swimming with dolphins and interact with them as they kiss you, snuggle with you, do aerial acrobatics for you, and finish off with an exhilarating Boogie Push, where the dolphin will push you across the water surface while you ride a boogie board.
In addition, the Swim Adventure program includes the Belly Ride, where you will hold on to the dolphin’s fins as he rides backward across the water. Watch all their neat tricks and games sharing their love and charisma with you. Our specialists also tell you all the information you need to know about these incredible marine mammals.
- Hand target
- 09:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- 03:00 PM
- Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- In Dolphin Punta Cana groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- There is a $25 USD admission fee per companion which includes transportation, use of the facilities and access to La Isla del Pirata. If you choose to transport to the facilities on your own means, you still have to pay the admission fee.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.