Dolphin Royal Swim in Punta Cana! Swim with dolphins, interact with them as they kiss you, snuggle with you and do aerial acrobatics for you. The Royal Swim with Dolphins program is described as the most dynamic activity at Dolphin Discovery. The Dolphin Royal Swim is the perfect combination of action and nature.
What makes the Royal Swim different than any other swim with dolphin program is the famous foot push, where two dolphins will lift you out of the water.
The interactive dolphin program also includes the dorsal tow, where two dolphins will pull you across the crystal water as you hold on to their dorsal fins. Our friendly dolphins will greet you, give you a handshake, hugs, and kisses and show you all the exciting games they love to play in Punta Cana. While you’re here, discover the unique experiences of swimming with dolphins.
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot push
- Hand Target
- 09:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
- 03:00 PM
- Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- In Dolphin Punta Cana groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- There is a $25 USD admission fee per companion which includes transportation, use of the facilities and access to La Isla del Pirata. If you choose to transport to the facilities on your own means, you still have to pay the admission fee.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.