When traveling to Punta Cana, the ideal thing to do is the Dolphin Encounter Program because it was created for all ages. In Dolphin Discovery at Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic you and your children can enjoy safe and fun activities that are specially designed for you. You can enjoy the dolphins even if... More
When traveling to Punta Cana, the ideal thing to do is the Dolphin Encounter Program because it was created for all ages. In Dolphin Discovery at Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic you and your children can enjoy safe and fun activities that are specially designed for you.
You can enjoy the dolphins even if swimming isn´t your thing because there is a platform where every one stands-on while dolphins approach. There, our friendly dolphins give you a handshake, a kiss, and a hug.
Dolphins are known for their playful nature, something that is really portrayed by them at Dolphin Discovery Punta Cana. Our dolphins are always excited to share their skills and companion, they love people. You will also have a chance to pet them and swim with them in the place the dolphins call home.
- Hand target
- Kids must swim with a paying adult.
- In Dolphin Punta Cana groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience and will interact from a special underwater platform.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- There is a $25 USD admission fee per companion which includes transportation, use of the facilities and access to La Isla del Pirata. If you choose to transport to the facilities on your own means, you still have to pay the admission fee.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.